Thursday, February 6, 2020

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Nice couple that bhakta Euron first met, they bought a “bhakta stack” from him then came over to the book table for some prasadam cookies. When I saw them I could see that they’re both very interested about spirituality so I showed them our “Sapta” set. I spoke with the husband John and asked him about the mala beads he was wearing around his wrist and he told me that he’s been a spiritual seeker for most of his life. He and his wife have been vegans for many years and they’re activists for animal rights. They’re both on a spiritual journey trying to get knowledge from all different places so I encouraged them to get the set because it’s the most complete collection of spiritual books they can get anywhere and it’s a great deal for the money.

John and his wife get Krishna’s mercy!
Bhakta Euron and Krishna prasad prabhu distribute a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...