Thursday, January 9, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Pious Indian gentleman along with his wife and child. At first he came up to our book table and told me that he’s actually an avid reader so I showed him the Bhagavatam set which was on display. He wasn’t sure about taking it
but I tried pushing him a little bit by saying that he deserves this special set and he can benefit his entire family by purchasing this amazing 18 volume set. Then I explained to him that the Srimad Bhagavatam is the literary incarnation of Krishna but he was still hesitating. So then I just showed him our “Sapta” set and he gave $108 donation for it but I told him if he gives a little extra donation he can get the entire Bhagavatam set what’s stopping him it’s a lifetime investment. He told me it’s ok he’s satisfied with the “Sapta” set and it will be enough so I said no problem. He took his family into the temple room for darshan then went to the parking lot, got in his car to leave but then decided to come back and see me at that point and take the Srimad Bhagavatam set!

The best way to start the New Year!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set! Nityam Bhagavata Sevaya! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Happy New Year for this family! Back to Godhead to the lotus feet of Krishna!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...