Monday, January 20, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
It was nice to meet this friendly gentleman from Brooklyn. He was actually walking down the stairs to catch his train back home to Brooklyn when I called out to him and told him that I love his energy! He smiled and come back up the stairs to talk to me. I could see that he was definitely interested so I showed him our set right away. He told me that he’s a spiritual person who likes to read about metaphysical things so I explained to him how we’re offering this special collection of seven spiritual books to all the smart people out here. I told him that these ancient books of knowledge have been studied by some the greatest minds like Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Thoreau, and other many famous people like Muhammad Ali, Tupac Shakur, Bob Marley. He was in a good mood and appreciated what we were doing by distributing this literature about self realization and gladly purchased the set for me.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...