Thursday, January 30, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Bhakta Dylan was visiting the city from Long Island to attend the weekly Bhagavad Gita program at 26 second avenue. He was actually driving HH Bhakti Vasudeva swami who was giving the lecture. I went to the program for the 9th year anniversary celebration of their program and I spoke to Dylan during prasadam time. He was telling me that he’s been thinking of buying a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set but kept procrastinating then all of sudden I just looked at him and told him that I brought a brand new set that’s in a box with me and asked him to buy the set which he did! I helped him put the set in the trunk of his car and he was very happy.

Bhakta Dylan from Long Island receives a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set from Mahotsaha prabhu! Nityam Bhagavata sevaya! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...