Thursday, January 30, 2020

Bhakta Chaitanya recalls:
When I stopped him he told me that he’s been an Iskcon life member for many years and he’s even visited Mayapur recently with his family. He told me that he already has all of Srila Prabhupada’s books but I showed him a smaller “Bhakta stack” and suggested he can give it as a gift to someone. He asked me if I had change for a $50 bill then I just told him that we have a newly printed “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set that he probably doesn’t have and he said ok he will take it and gave me the $50!

He’s an Iskcon life member!
Bhakta Chaitanya distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 Maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...