When I stopped him he told me that he’s been an Iskcon life member for many years and he’s even visited Mayapur recently with his family. He told me that he already has all of Srila Prabhupada’s books but I showed him a smaller “Bhakta stack” and suggested he can give it as a gift to someone. He asked me if I had change for a $50 bill then I just told him that we have a newly printed “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set that he probably doesn’t have and he said ok he will take it and gave me the $50!
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Bhakta Chaitanya recalls:
When I stopped him he told me that he’s been an Iskcon life member for many years and he’s even visited Mayapur recently with his family. He told me that he already has all of Srila Prabhupada’s books but I showed him a smaller “Bhakta stack” and suggested he can give it as a gift to someone. He asked me if I had change for a $50 bill then I just told him that we have a newly printed “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set that he probably doesn’t have and he said ok he will take it and gave me the $50!
When I stopped him he told me that he’s been an Iskcon life member for many years and he’s even visited Mayapur recently with his family. He told me that he already has all of Srila Prabhupada’s books but I showed him a smaller “Bhakta stack” and suggested he can give it as a gift to someone. He asked me if I had change for a $50 bill then I just told him that we have a newly printed “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set that he probably doesn’t have and he said ok he will take it and gave me the $50!
He’s an Iskcon life member!
Bhakta Ram distributes a “πππ©πππ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} ππͺπ π’π»π²π΅πͺ ππ»πͺπ«π±πΎπΉπͺππͺ! Bhakta Ram...
-
Mahotsaha prabhu recalls: Friendly group of ladies from Quebec Canada. I stopped them and showed them our set. I told them how much I love...
-
Bhakta Matthew distributes a “πππ©πππ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} ππͺπ π’π»π²π΅πͺ ππ»πͺπ«π±πΎπΉπͺππͺ! Bhakta...
-
Gopal Champu prabhu recalls: Very nice devotee named Ramesh that I met on Harinam in the New York City subway about a year ago. He told me...
