Friday, January 24, 2020

Bhakta Chaitanya prabhu recalls
On the way back to the ashram after Harinam I was waiting for the train on the platform and I noticed this nice Indian gentleman next to us. He smiled at me and the devotees so I said Hare Krishna. He told me that he’s from Jagannath Puri! He told me that he already has many of our books like the Bhagavad Gita and I said wow amazing then showed him our Lilamrita set and explained that it’s Srila Prabhupada’s complete biography set. He’s a really humble and pious person and agreed to give a generous donation and buy the set! I also gave him a Lord Jagannath sticker and he loved it! It’s the first “Prabhupada Lilamrta” set I’ve ever distributed and it was an ecstatic way to end the day!

On the way home from Harinam!
Bhakta Chaitanya distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...