Thursday, December 26, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Pious Guyanese gentleman named Raj Kumar. He’s a 23 year old successful entrepreneur traveling to New York City on business. I told him: “I’ll tell you something but promise don’t laugh! I love rothi, dahl ,dahl Puri and cook up!” He cracked up. These are all popular Guyanese dishes plus I said it with my funny Guyanese accent! I told him my best friend is from Berbice in Guyana so I know what foods they like! He said he loves to read so I showed him our “Sapta” set and he was really excited to read about Krishna not to mention get a complete set of Srila Prabhupada’s books in one shot like this. He told me he’s been going to temple with his family since his childhood and God is a very important part of his life. He ended up giving a very generous donation so I added the Lilamrita as an extra gift plus a couple of “Bhakta stacks” to offer his family members as Christmas presents!

Raj Kumar from Guyana!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together! Plus 2 “Bhakta stacks” for holiday gifts 🎁

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...