Thursday, December 26, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Really nice lady named Cordelia.
She’s a full time administrative assistant working in midtown Manhattan. Mahotsaha prabhu had stopped her a while ago and gave her an “On chanting Hare Krishna” pamphlet. When I saw her today I told her that she has good energy and she said that’s exactly what Mahotsaha prabhu told her the last time she ran into us! She asked me if we use that line on everyone and I told her that we only use it on the people who actually have good energy like her! She smiled then I showed her our set because she told me that she likes to read books in sequences so I told her to just start reading the set from the bottom and end with Srimad Bhagavatam which is on the top. I explained to her that this is a world of suffering but we’re not supposed to be going through all these kind of difficulties, we’re meant to live happily in the spiritual realm eternally united with God. She was very appreciative because I spent about 10 minutes answering her questions and she happily took the set.

Cordelia from Brooklyn!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...