Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Very nice lady named Christina from Brooklyn who was shopping in the city with her two kids. I asked her if she likes to read and she told me that she’s actually been thinking about getting into reading more just recently especially about meditation and spirituality! So I told her that’s perfect and I showed her our set then asked her if she knows how many chakras we have and she said 7 so I said that’s right and that’s exactly why we have 7 books in our set! She told me 7 is her lucky number and that she was born on the 7th and she now has 7 kids too! I explained to her what the books are about so she wanted to get them plus she took a “Bhakta stack” to give to a friend of hers as a Christmas gift. She wants to share the books with her kids as well and told me that it’s her wish to teach them spiritual values. She also told me that if she didn’t have all her kids to take care of she would probably be a yogi meditating in the mountains somewhere!

Back home back to Godhead for this family!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus a “Bhakta stack” Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...