Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice young lady named Amrita from Guyana. She was walking by and I said “Hare Krishna” then she stopped and said “Hare Krishna” back! When she told me that she was Guyanese I told her that I just love Rothi and dahl and she started laughing! She told me that she really loves to read so I showed her our “Sapta” set first. She was telling me that her father recently passed away and ever since she’s been wanting to become more religious and got inspired to start reading the Bhagavad Gita. She really wanted to get all the books and she noticed the Prabhupada Lilamrita set and said: "wow my name is Amrita like in Lilamrita!" So she asked me what that set was about and I explained that it’s the complete biography of Prabhupada our founder acharya and the author of the other set I showed her. She gave a generous donation and was so happy to get both sets.

Amrita from Guyana!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...