Saturday, December 21, 2019

Bhakta Euron recalls:
Really nice guy named Jeremiah. He was walking by and I said: “Wow those are so many necklaces, what do you wear them for?” He told me that they represent different things and he wears them mainly for spiritual purposes. He told me that he loves to read and likes learning new things. He’s into alchemy and was actually on his way to a class on alchemy before I stopped him. I showed him our set and told him that these books not only explain the nature of the material world but also how we can spiritualize all of our activities! Then we can distinguish reality from illusion and reach to the highest point of spiritual bliss, knowledge, and eternity. I explained how ultimately the books will reveal the purpose and perfection of life, pure love of God. He happily gave a donation and I invited him to our Sunday feast program.

It’s Jeremiah from Brooklyn!
Bhakta Euron distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...