Friday, November 29, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Very nice lady from Ethiopia.
She was watching the Harinam in a very attentive way and looked very blissful. She told me that she really likes this “Hare Krishna” mantra! She’s been learning about mantras and spiritual energy and she told me she felt connected to the chanting right away when she heard the kirtan. She really likes to read especially spiritual books so I showed her our set. She told me she really wants the books but she didn’t have any cash on her so I told her no problem we take credit cards and she smiled! She said: “Wow that’s great, you don’t know how much I need these books!” She kept telling me how grateful she was to receive the set.

She’s from Ethiopia!
Smiling all the way back to Godhead!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...