Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Bhakta Jason recalls:
His name is Wes a very down to earth gentleman originally from Boston but he’s been living in Jackson heights Queens for many years now. In fact he told me that he lives right around the corner from where the Harinam was set up today. He had a suitcase with him and told me that he just got back from a trip to Delhi. I said wow and asked him if he meditates and told him that he’s going to need a bigger a suitcase! Then he asked me why and I put a Sapta set in his hands and said: “that’s why, so you can take these books home with you!” He smiled and told me that he’s real serious about meditation and meditates every day. He was happy to take the set and told me he will visit the Radha Govinda temple in Brooklyn very soon.

It’s a good feeling!
Bhakta Jason distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...