Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice gentleman from Trinidad. I wished him a happy Diwali and gave him a big hug. I asked him jockingly if he likes to eat doubles with paneer and channa (a typical dish from Trinidad) he told me yes that he eats lots of it so I gently rubbed his belly and he laughed. I told him that I have some very special books with me for Diwali. I showed him our set and explained that he will get the mercy of Sita Rama if he reads the books and applies the knowledge in his life.
Trinidadian people really love Sita Rama so he took the set and gave a nice donation!

He’s from Trinidad!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...