Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I went up to this nice gentleman and said hello. He asked me how I’ve been doing and I answered: “Not as good as you! You’re the main man with the main plan doing what you can to help out the main clan!”
I showed him our set and told him that these books contain spiritual knowledge they don’t teach you in college. He was in happy mood and I asked him: “My brother please take this set home with you today and give a donation. I know you’re young money!” At first he gave me a $20 bill then I enthusiastically asked him to drop another $20 and he did. That was it all in like 30 seconds! I also gave a prasadam cookie, a Jagannath sticker and a big hug!

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...