Sunday, October 20, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Haziz and Medina, friendly couple on vacation in New York City.
When I saw them I told the gentleman that I really love his energy and asked him if he does any meditation? He asked me jockingly what is meditation? Then he told me that he’s meditating right now and I’m in his dream! It was kind of cool and he was a nice person so I showed him our set and told him: “I’m a monk not a punk we’re distributing these ancient books of spiritual knowledge from India to all the nice people like the both of you!” He told his wife: “Man this guy is good!” So I told him: “I’m not as good as you!” Then he laughed and told his wife: “Wow this guy is really good. He’s a good salesman!” I humbly asked him to please take the books, read them and apply them in his life. He said he didn’t have any cash but I explained that we take credit cards and it was no problem.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...