Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really friendly couple visiting New York from London.
When I first saw them I told the guy that he looks like Thor from the comic books! He laughed and his girlfriend said: “yes he does look like Thor doesn’t he!”

When they told me they’re from London I said it definitely sounds like it, that made them laugh. I asked them if they’re into meditation and spirituality? They both said that they’re spiritual people in general but they want to know more.
I asked him if he’s heard of the Chakras before but he said no so I said that’s good it will only confuse him! I showed them our set and told them to please take the set because everything they need in their life is in the books. He reached into his bag to get some money from his wallet and I asked him: “Do you have a hammer in there?” They both laughed.

Thor from London gets the mercy!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...