Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice lady named Kafunia from Brooklyn.
Believe it or not six years ago there was a spiritual African tribe that I had met up with for a collective spiritual experience. She was like the main shaman of the group and she was gi
ving me some spiritual advice. I met them through a friend of mine named Sterling. It was an interesting experience and she gave me some useful spiritual advice at the time. She was surprised to see me dressed as a Hare Krishna monk and distributing books in Union square park. I was happy to see her after all these years so I showed her our set. She gave a generous donation for the books right away. She wants to share the books with her friends in the group. I was glad Krishna gave me the chance to reciprocate with her by giving her Krishna consciousness.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...