Saturday, September 21, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Nice young lady from the Ukraine.
I met her right when the Harinam was finishing up at Columbus circle today. She was talking to Krishna Kripa prabhu at first then she started talking to me. She told me that she’s been ve
ry depressed lately because many people in her life have been cheating her and I told her that she was actually right. I was telling her that it’s the material world and it’s a place of the cheaters and the cheated, also it’s full of suffering and our actions create bondage. She asked me about the books so I showed her our set.
She was actually quite spiritual and she’s open to learning about different religions and spiritual beliefs. I told her everything she wants to know about religion is in these books. I went on to explain that the books kick out all cheating religion and they will teach her how to experience spiritual happiness.

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...