Saturday, September 21, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Carlito from Orlando Florida.
He’s my cousin from my fathers side of the family and we haven’t seen each other for seven years. He texted me and told me he will be visiting New York for a few days so I asked him to drop
by the Harinam. He came by to see me today and I showed him our set. He actually hasn’t seen me dressed as a devotee yet and he was surprised but he liked it and wanted to give some support so he got the books.

Krishna prasad prabhus cousin Carlito!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

 Real family reunion with Srila Prabhupada’s books!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...