Monday, September 30, 2019

Highlights from Philadelphia a few days before the Ratha Yatra festival! We went to Rittenhouse square and did Harinam and book distribution!

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Rob from Philly was very curious what we were doing since he has never seen us before. I told him we are the Hare Krishna movement and it’s about realizing our eternal relationship with Krishna so he asked me to explain some more. I told him that we are the not the body we are eternal spirit souls parts of God Krishna. He appreciated my straightforwardness and after I showed him our set he took it and told me that he’s eager to learn more about the philosophy. I invited him to the Ratha Yatra festival and the Philadelphia temple.

Going beyond birth and death!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...