Thursday, August 29, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
It was difficult to distribute this set and it took a lot longer than most!
He’s a nice guy from Brooklyn when I saw him I said: “I love your fro my bro!” He smiled and stopped to talk to me. He told me he’s a little spiritual but he
likes to read so I showed him our set and gave him my famous line: “This is spiritual knowledge you don’t get in college!” I explained how these are special books for smart guys like him and how Albert Einstein read the Vedas like Bhagavad Gita.
He was interested but insisted on going through each book individually.
He wanted to look at all the chapter titles, going back and forth asking me questions. I was really praying internally for him to get the mercy and told him how this is the best product that we’re offering him. It took some convincing but he took the set finally. I was happy for him that he accepted Krishna’s mercy in the form of Srila Prabhupada’s books.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...