Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
She’s from the Dominican Republic originally but she lives in Jersey.
She works in finance and really likes to read about spirituality. She told me she wants to be more spiritually focused and showed me her iPad with s
ome spiritual and self help books on it. I showed her our set and explained how the books are not ordinary books but the topmost books on spiritual knowledge. I told her how they discuss time, Karma, the material world and how to attain the spiritual world also. She was really interested and took the set from me.

Ananda prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...