Thursday, July 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I asked her if she’s a spiritual girl while she was walking by really fast. Then from a distance I showed her our set holding it out in her direction. She was nice and turned around to speak to me.
I noticed her earrings with
some crystals on them and I asked her if they’re for meditation or decoration? She told me she’s actually quite a spiritual person and was interested in learning more.
I explained how the books will elevate and expand her consciousness. I asked her to please read the books and apply them in her life. I said: “You look like a smart girl at least smarter than me! Please give a donation and take advantage of this wonderful knowledge.”

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...