Sunday, June 23, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
This nice lady comes by the Harinam a lot and likes the devotees and the chanting. I said hello to her and she smiled at me so I asked her: “how are you? Here’s a cookie for you, can you help us out with a donation?” She asked
me how much and I replied: “well no one has given a $100 yet today!” She looked in her purse and pulled out a $100 bill right there and then. It was amazing. I put the Mahat tattva stack in her hands and said: “please let’s take a picture!”

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!πŸ†

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...