Sunday, June 23, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice Russian American guy I ran into today. I told him that I loved his glasses and he must be smart. He goes to India twice a year for business. He showed me on his phone that he’s part of a WhatsApp Bhagavad Gita stud
y group. I looked at it and it was Srila Prabhupada’s Gita. He also showed me a picture of Krishna Balarama from his phone. He has some of the books already and has several devotee friends.
So I showed him the “Prabhupada lilamarita” I told him that Srila Prabhupada is the ambassador of the spiritual world and he delivered the greatest wealth of Indian in the form of this spiritual knowledge.
I told him to please take the set and tell his devotee friends because they will be very happy.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...