Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
He was a sincere person who really liked the chanting. I spoke with him about the “Bhagavad Gita” and explained some of the philosophy about karma, reincarnation. He offered me a donation but not enough to cover the cost of th
e “Sapta”, then a nice devotee who was joining the Harinam came up to me and offered me a generous donation so I was able to give him the set at a reduced cost! Krishna works so magically!
He ate 3 plates of kichari and kept saying how good it was and how much he loved it.
I took his phone number and he promised to come to our Sunday feast program.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...