Friday, June 21, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Very sweet pious girl from South Indian. She’s visiting for one year for school studies.
I showed her our set and told her: “We’re giving these books out to all the cultured people especially these Vedas and the Puranas so we can preserve this priceless knowledge and put it in the hands of qualified people like you.”
She told me: “you know I can get the whole set in India for very cheap but I want to get them from you because you’re trying to spread Dharma in the world and I respect that a lot. I really like what you’re all doing here with the chanting and the books.”

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...