Sunday, June 30, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Super sweet friendly lady visiting New York from Canada. I stopped her and asked her how she was doing and if she was a spiritual person. At first I showed her a smaller set of books that we call the “Bhakta stack”, I ask
ed her if she likes to read. She was very personal and told me she really loves reading. I spoke to her about the “Krishna” book and she told me that she just saw a documentary recently about Krishna and was quite intrigued! Then she pointed to the “Krishna” book in the Sapta set and told me she wants that set of books instead of the smaller one. She told me she was praying for some guidance.
She was so touched with what we are doing with the Harinam and book distribution. She gave a very generous donation so I gave the “Prabhupada lilamrita” set too. Then she told me she wants to give some more for that set and she did.
She ended up giving enough of a donation for two “Mahat tattva”sets!

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together! plus “Origins” magazine, “Sri Isopanishad” and “Nectar of instruction”!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...