Sunday, June 23, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice lady from Texas.
She had some boxing gloves around her neck and told me her form of meditation is boxing. She likes focusing her mind through this activity. When I showed her the books she told me she was familiar wit
h the Bhagavad Gita. I told her all the other books compliment the Gita and expand the knowledge even more. I explained to her how many great personalities like Thoreau and Emerson have studied the Gita and she said she’s been inspired by them throughout her life. We found a common point like that and she took the set. It’s nice how the BBT puts the quotes in the back of the Gita, it was very helpful in selling this set.

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...