Friday, May 31, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Taish nice lady from Brazil.
She was walking by me in the park and I approached her immediately.

I asked her if she meditates and she said: “not really but I’m really spiritual and I like to read about different spiritual beliefs. I’m familiar with some Indian philosophy and I know Hare Krishna from back home in Brazil.” I told her that we just ask for a donation and she gave generously. She was meeting her husband and son in the park and they showed up just after she got the set and watched the kirtan for a little bit.

πŸ’₯Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...