Thursday, April 25, 2019

Kaliya Krishna prabhu recalls:
Her name is Devi and she was in a very happy mood.
I was sitting at the book table and praying to Krishna to send someone to take a set. In a few minutes she appeared out of nowhere, put her bag down on the floor, looked at me and said: “I want some books!” I was amazed and of course I put the set in her hands and said: “here you go!” I couldn’t believe it. She was so grateful and kept saying how much she needed to run into us today. She kept wanting to hug me out of appreciation. It was a wonderful exchange. I’m very thankful to Srila Prabhupada for allowing to be an instrument.

πŸ’₯Kaliya Krishna prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...