Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Very nice couple from Brooklyn.
The wife came up to me and said: "we appreciate this chanting we're both certified sound healers." I told them: “you two are rare souls who understand the effect that sound actually has on us." I then told them that I had books that went deeply into describing the sacred sound vibration of the Maha Mantra and that we believe that material well being actually follows spiritual well being. When I showed them the “Saptarishi” set surprisingly both of them said they don't like to read 😳! But then the wife turned to the husband and said: “you know, I think we should get them. You should start reading more and we'll start reading them one day if we have them." I added "even if you don't read them they'll produce powerful positive vibrations in your home." They then took out their new set of Tibetan sound bowls and we chanted the Maha Mantra together.

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...