Saturday, April 27, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nicole from Ecuador!
"OMG is that Kali - Ma?" - her reaction as she approached our book table and saw “the science of self realization” I said "it's Vishnu, her Master!" She then went on to explain to me that she likes to read about and understand other cultures. I asked how she started on her journey, she said, "I feel like we're living in a virtual reality, so I want to understand the actually reality. This whole culture in the west I feel it to be backwards like something is missing. I want to understand the spiritual aspects of life." She just returned from a trip to Thailand and was looking for more books to read.
She was thankful that we were out here and left saying, "my co-workers wanted me to go out drinking with them but I'm glad that I used the money for these books instead."

πŸ’₯Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...