Monday, April 1, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Kunti from Trinidad 🇹🇹
Today I was going door to door in Queens knocked on about 10 doors with no success. I decided I would try 2 more before heading back to the car.
To my great fortune Kunti was behind the last door I knocked 😊. She opened the door and I said "Hare Krishna ! My name is Gopal, I'm from the local Hare Krishna temple and today we're showing these books to everyone in the neighborhood." She replied "Haribol! Come inside my son it's a bit cold out there." I stepped inside the house and she began to tell me a little about herself. Her husband recently passed away so she said that lately she spends all her time reading and felt it was a blessing that I came knocking with many books!
She’s 86 years old and living at home alone taking care of all the maintenance in the house. She showed me her temple room and said "This is all I have left now, just pray to God and read the scriptures."
This kind pious lady has lived a long life and raised 5 kids and has many grandchildren as well. But now, in her old age, she just focuses on hearing and chanting.

Her name is Kunti and she has 5 children! Wow, Krishna is amazing!

💥Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Srila Prabhupada ki jay! 🌺


Gopal Champu prabhu’s reallization:
Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu mentions the 5 most powerful angas of devotional service :

sādhu-saṅga, nāma-kīrtana, bhāgavata-śravaṇa
mathurā-vāsa, śrī-mūrtira śraddhāya sevana

“One should associate with devotees, chant the holy name of the Lord, hear Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam, reside at Mathurā and worship the Deity with faith and veneration."

At the end of our life, which could be any moment we should always be in connection with one of these. Because when it's all said and done this is what's actually valuable.

Bhakta Ram distributes a “𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓭𝓪! Bhakta Ram...