Thursday, April 18, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
Real nice young lady from Brooklyn. I called her over to the book table and gave her a prasadam cookie.
I told her: “You look like a very spiritual person.”

I showed her the “Saptarishi” set and said this is the Absolute truth. I pointed to the Bhagavad Gita and told her that great personalities like Gandhi, Thoreau, Emerson and many other great minds have read and studied this book. All these books will guide you on the path to the Absolute truth, they contain everything you need to know about life. They help us to distinguish reality from illusion. I just kept it simple and she gave a nice donation.

πŸ’₯Ananda prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!🌺

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...