Monday, March 18, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Cesar from Dominican Republic πŸ‡©πŸ‡΄
I was walking to the car and I had 2 sets and a Bhagavatam set on a trolley, this nice gentleman passed by me walking in the opposite direction with his dog 🐢. I noticed that he was staring
at the books, I couldn't help myself and said "hey, do you meditate?" He replied with a big smile "Yes!, I've been reading different books for the past year to try and understand spiritual things more deeply." He mentioned how he'd been looking into Buddhist teachings among other things. I showed him the picture of Buddha in the 1st canto of Srimad bhagavatam and explained the other books.
He then said "man I really want the books, how much do I have to pay?", I told him the suggested donation, and then he told me to wait a few minutes and ran to his apartment and came back with the money in hand.
When I asked him his name he said "Cesar" I told him, "you won't believe me if I tell you, so I'll just show you." I pulled out my license and showed him that my name was Cesar also. He said "It was meant to be! I was supposed to get these books today, thank you so much."

“The more you show the more you sell.”

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! (7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...