Sunday, March 24, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Angelica gets the mercy.
I was standing with some books and she came up to me and pointed at the Bhagavad Gita. She asked me what’s that. I said do you like to read?
She said I like to pray!
I said we also pray as a matter of fact we’re praying right now!
Here’s a special set of books for those who like to read and pray like you.
They talk about the laws of God.
She said that’s good because I worship Jehovah!
Do these books talk about Jehovah? I said yes they do!
She said she had no cash and I said that’s ok we take credit cards!
Then she said I have no bag and I said that’s ok we have a bag no problem. So she gave a nice donation and took the books.

Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! (7 maha big books in one shot). Srila Prabhupada ki jay!

 

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...